Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Good morning Christmas 2010!
what does this rock look like? 


It's 8:42 in the morning and my four years-old twin girls are still sleeping.  I guess there is nothing to keep kids this age from sleeping.  My husband has been up early as usual and he always has coffee ready for me when I  came down.  Oh..look like it's snowing out side.  What's a miracle.

Last night (Christmas Ave), we shared our wonderful time with long time friends - Forrest and Sandy.  I was more excited about how they would react with the photobook than receiving a present.  We had baked ham, sweet potato, and asparagus.   Sandy made a wonderful pumpkin cheesecake for dessert.  

They bought a pretty spruce tree form Benge and it looked really pretty with ornaments on it.  This morning Forrest came to borrow an extension cord saying that his Christmas light was off after we left.  He just need extension cord to test the lights out. Hope it works now.

Man! I think I bought way to many toys for them.  They are not that expensive considering 6-7 packages of toys worth about a hundred dollars.  The girls' big sisters even send them bitty twin dolls worth almost a hundred dollars as well.  Forrest and Sandy gave the girls quit a few gifts including books, coloring book, stocking, stuff animals and so forth.

I think I've got the best gift than anybody this year.  It's a MacBook Pro which I'm using it to write this article.  I'm still learning about it.  I got a little frustrated trying upload photos to the Mac from my cell phone.  Still have a lot to learn.

I brought Erve Cuisiart griddle for the counter top.  I read many good review about this Cuisinart electric grill.  I hope he likes it!  May have to help him get started though.

Well, so far the Christmas day have been very nice.  I played with the kids with games and toys in a nice cozy room where we lit a wooden stove.  Tomorrow we will get ready for company for late lunch.  It will be fun.  I'm making cantina taco.  Hmm can't wait to eat it.

1 comment:

  1. I started using my Cuisinart Griddler for my hamburger and grill cheese sandwich. My hamburger is now so moist and yummy unlike cooking with frying pan-dry and tasteless. So far, I give it 5 stars.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google