Thursday, May 17, 2012

Girl Summer Skirt Knitting Patterns

Easy Summer Skirt in Stockinette Stitch


It's not too late to start your project to have it ready by Summer.  With these easy and fast to knit Summer Skirt Patterns you can have them ready by Summer for your girl(s).  Remember to find cotton yarns or something that cool and light in weight instead of wool.


Here are my free skirt patterns you can choose from;


1. Girl Easy Summer Skirt in Stockinette Stitch Pattern 

This skirt is knitted in round with circular needles.  My older twin loves wearing this skirt so much and she wore it all the time since she was about two or three.   it's also twirly skirt.

2. Simple Eyelet-Rib Skirt For Toddler

This one is quite simple to knit also.  It's a quick knit skirt.  I made it for my niece's daughter birthday.  The eyelet-rib pattern is on the top portion of the skirt.

3. Scallop-Edge Skirt

This is by far the most popular skirt among my visitors.  I had seen a lot of photos and comments on knitting forum.  I posted a few photos of the skirt in my gallery page at my knitting website.

4. Adorable Short Skirt For Girl

This one of the first skirt I designed for my girls.  I very easy.  

5. Girl Twirly Skirt

This one is very similar to the first pattern except without eyelet between the 2nd and the 3rd tier.
I would choose a little less fuzzy yarn for this if I were to do it again.  With Caron Super Soft in navy blue, the fuzz shows up so easily.  It didn't turn out well for a school uniform. 



Good luck with your project.  Hope to see you at my knitting site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google