Friday, April 22, 2011

Learn to knit with video on Youtube - knitting instruction for beginners

Learn to knit with my video instruction on YouTube.




As I mentioned on previous post that I am working on my new website http://www.to-knit-knitting-stitches.com.  I have posted several how to knit instruction videos on YouTube.  I had never done how to video before, so hopefully people will like them.


It has been a struggle between trying to make how to knit video and keeping my twins out of my screen.  A lot of time the twins would show up in the middle of the film with little fingers popping in there or toys being tossed in to the scene.

So, I found it impossible to make knitting video during the time when the twins are around.  And I thought I could.

My knitting instructions website is coming along quite well.  I've taken many photos of my knitting methods such as casting on, decrease knitting, increase knitting, knit and purl.

I'm trying my best to pass on my love for knitting to others who haven't yet had a chance to learn knitting.

So, if you have a minute, stop by at the site and give me some feedback.
Thanks, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google