Friday, September 9, 2011

Big Chevron Scarf - Easy Knitting Pattern

Free Knitting Pattern - Big Chevron Scarf in Autumn Colors

 




This is a very easy scarf to knit and I think you'll love it.  You can find this pattern at my website at;
http://www.to-knit-knitting-stitches.com/big-chevron-scarf.html

A long while ago, I found some discount bulky yarn and I didn't quite know what to do with it.  I love the color and the softness of it.   Finally I got to use it to knit a baby vest (it even soft enough for baby!).  I got a lot more yarn left over to make this big scarf/wrap.



I found a "chevron and feather" stitch pattern I really like for this scarf.  It was real easy to knit because the pattern has only 2 repeating rows.   The scarf turned out nicely I think.   It's not too plain and too lacy.  The zigzag edges give it a nice and different look.


So if you're looking for an easy scarf pattern to knit, this is a perfect one to try.  If you prefer smaller scarf,  you can buy non bulky yarn instead of the bulky one.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google