Thursday, March 10, 2011

Restasis Reward Program Help Pay For Out of Pocket Cost

How would you like to save up to $45 on your 90 days Restasis eye drop prescription?  Well if you have really bad dry eyes like me, of cause.  I just tested my reward card yesterday and it works!  My prescription for Restasis cost $30 out of pocket but because of Restasis reward program I didn't have to pay anything.

Restasis is trying to get people to stick with the product so that they can earn big buck from Insurance company.  I don't think many people can afford Restasis eye drop without insurance.  My medication bills is climbing up every year now.  This year alone, I have to pay for extra dry eyes and dry mouth care.  I'm not even going to talk about my infected crown.  This will be another post by itself.

After using Restasis for 3 months my eyes are getting better and I don't wake up in the middle of the night feeling irritation in my eyes any more.

So, if you are taking Restasis prescription drug and havn't sign up for Restasis Reward Program yet, you might want to take a look at it.  Go to Restasis.com to sign up.  It will save you as much as $45 on a 90-days-prescription and it cost you nothing to apply.

You can also Buy Restasis online as well if you preferred.

1 comment:

  1. Restasis Reward Program is really great. This is my 2rd times using reward card with my prescription. The second time I used the card, it didn't work. It turned out the pharmacy didn't know how to use it. When I called the company for assistance, the operator told me that there was nothing wrong with the card. The pharmacy has to enter it as a secondary insurance and swipe the card just like using credit card.

    I was happy to be able to use it again because it saves me $45. My insurance price is up now, the total for my eye drop for 3 months supply costs 50 bucks. Thank to the reward program. Each time I use the card, I will be reward with gift. The first time I got free eye drops. Then they send me a little note card to fill out the gift. I choose target gift card. I just spend my $25 dollar gift card at the target last week. I'm waiting for the next gift card to arrive pretty soon.

    I don't get other benefit for writing this post from Restasis. Just want to spread the word and save you money.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google