Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hot Hot Hot!! day.

It's very hot out here in the east coast. It's about 98 degree. The girls and I went out side in the back porch and soaked up in the minipool. We haven't gone out much lately due to the heat. If we do we just go to grocery store or baby store. I was watching repeat Oprah show today about global warming presented by Al Gore. It's very scary to see the world melting away very fast in the past 30 years. I think most of Americans consume too much energy and not aware of it. I remember when I was living in the village with my grandfather, we didn't have electricity or tap water. Plastic bag ands plastic containers were very new too us and we reused them again and again until they worn out. Now I live here I have too many light bulbs in the house, washing machine, dishwasher, electronic equipments, heater, air conditioner and entertainments gadgets. I got upset when my husband turns on too many lights when he doesn't need them or when he turn facet to the highest point or leave it running when he shaves. Little things likes that brother me. I don't like to do small load of laundry instead I wait until it big enough to fit all in the machine. Atleast I feel good to help save some of the energy and perhaps the world!

1 comment:

  1. Hi you've just been tagged...What would you do with a million dollars, check out my blog for instructions

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google