Friday, September 21, 2007

Simplicity and Graco Crib Recall

I was shocked! when I heard the news about over 1 million cribs was recalled today. Apparently a child was kill trapping under the side rail. I watched the evening news and saw the crib was shown on t.v. looked just like the two cribs my husband and I bought for our girls. I went to one of the crib and took out the mattress, I checked the lable. Sure enough, It is Simplicity. I went online and check on the model number which is 8324 and it is one of list of recall. I'm so glad that nothing happen to the girls after all this time playing and sleeping in the cribs. Even though, we don't put them to sleep in the crib anymore, we still put them in the crib when we eatting meal to keep them away from getting to our food. I am going to check with the company website tonight.

For more information go to;
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07307.html

http://simplicityforchildren.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google