Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's only a beginning and I'm already have too many things to complain!

My girls and I are still having a cold. We've been keeping ourselves occupied in the house in the past week so we won't spread our cold all over the place. I feel bad to see Suwan and Anchalee suffer from coughs and runny noses. They handle it pretty well though. Thank goodness this is the only second time they have got a cold. Once a year is enough. In spite of these little sickness, they are still active and playful as ever. They climb up on everything they can get their hands and feet on. We bought them a small table and chairs the other day thinking that it would be nice to have a little place for them to sit and play. It turned out to be a disaster. The table turned into a stage and the chairs turned into stepping stool or some time horses. The girls put the chairs on the table and tried to sit on them. As soon as they started turning the table and the chairs up side down, I took them away.

The same thing happens with the crayons. If I turn my head away for seconds, the girls would run off and draw on the wall and books. I am buying the erasable crayons from now on!

Yesterday, Suwan accidentally swayed into a dog's bowl and flipped it over. I was surprised that it broke so easily. So, Chai has to eat out of unmatched bowl. New bowl will be an aluminum one! And today, she broke her daddy's drinking glass that was sitting on the counter top.

Today, Anchalee pulled one Christmas ball out of the socket and dropped it on the floor. I was right there with her but I wasn't fast enough, I guess. It was an inexpensive ball that My husband put it up on a lime tree just for fun of it. We put our small Christmas tree on top of the table and the girls can't reach those prettier ornaments. They do try real hard to get to them.

This is not her false, not the kids false. Be fast and be smarter than your kids, I keep telling myself over and over again. I am living and learning new things from them everyday.
Suwan is getting so much taller than Anchalee. She is more like her dad who has German Gene. I think she'll be the tallest one in the family. Anchalee is so tiny, like me. My husband said she look like a little Chinese girl this evening when she was eating her supper. She sat in a plastic chair with a bowl of spaghetti in her hand and couple pieces of pasta sticking out of her mouth. Sure she has got all my Thai-Chinese Gene, LoL.

Each day I have developed love (when they are cute and funny) and hate (when they break things) relationships with my girls. But at the end of the day, I love them more when I see how sweet and innocent they look when they are asleep! Too bad, they don't have grandparent to spoil them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google