Friday, March 14, 2008

Mastering Art of Drawing.




Suwan and Anchalee are not just turned 22 months old. They like to paint and draw a lot. Many times, they run away with crayons and draw on walls before I can catch them. This becomes like a game to them. They think it's funny to see me chase after them and try to take the crayons away. When they see me come after them, they would run back to the table and says "paper, paper", so that I wouldn't take the paint away from them.
To eliminate some of this problem, I brought washable crayons which do not last as long as the nonwashable one. I brought magnetic drawing pads for them and they seem to enjoy using them.
It is pretty impressive that they know how to draw faces and shapes already at this age. They like to observe when I show them. I got a chance to take some of the picture that they drew and share with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google