Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Home made bubble - does it really work?

Since the beginning of the Spring, the twins and I have been playing outdoor a lot. One of our favorite activities is blowing bubbles. Suwan is pretty good at making bubbles but most of the time she spill half of the bubble. Anchalee is not quite good at blowing bubble but she likes to rub it to her hand and plays with it. When she tries to blow, she put the wand too close to her lips so she can't make good bubble. We usually buy bubble from store but today we decided to make our own. I found some bubble recipes that look quite simple. I made simple bubble recipe by combining 2 Tbs of liquid dish soap and 1 cup of water. It worked okay but bubbles didn't last very long and left a lot of bubbles on my deck. There are also recipes for super and sweet bubbles that require sugar or corn syrup and gelatin that suppose to make bigger and last longer bubbles. I don't have gelatin or corn syrup at home so I haven't try it yet. I have to pick up some gelatin next time I go shopping!

It was cold and rainy today, so we didn't play outside very long. The twins managed to get rid of all the bubble we made. The tripped, slipped and slid over the bubbles many times. We had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google