Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Park Your Domains with whypark.com sounded really good.

I have 3 unpublished domains with Godaddy.com which had been sitting there for many months. I just learned about 4 days ago that Google is now have a domain parking program where I can park for free and earn ads revenue. As I was researching about park domain, I came across Whypark.com where you can park up to 100 domains for less than one hundred dollars. This will be only one time free. Whypark.com will provide you with hosting, full content articles related to your domain names, custom templates, you can place your own ads links, like AdSense, Textlinks or clickbank. Unlike many other park domain services, you don't have to share your ads revenue. You get to keep 100% of money you earn from your site. I've read many reviews from customers of Whypark.com. They seem to be happy with the services. Their sites get higher rank and make more money. The only bad part I heard was that you have to host your own photo.

I think if you do have many unused or unpublished domains and want to earn extra cash, you may want to check this company out. I will defenately would. The best part of all you can sign up as an affiliate to promote the site and earn up to $45 per sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google