Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rain Forest Cafe in Atlantic City

We'd never taken the girls to Rain Forest Cafe until Last week when we visited Atlantic City. I was amazed by first of all, the display of animals in the rain forest setting, second the amazingly delicious food, and lastly the attentive and friendly service. We went there for lunch and there weren't a lot of people at all due to the cold and rainy day. When we first walked in the cafe,we saw a big snake hanging down from a huge tree opening and closing his mouth and a gigantic colorful butterfly flapping it wings. Our 2 and a half years-old twin girls were very exciting about everything. Once we sat down at the table which was next to a live-sized gorilla, we were surrounded by all sorts of tropical animals---elephants, monkey, parrots, birds, snakes and some other animals that I don't even know of. About every 15 minutes or so these animals would make noises and shaking trees, along with the loud sounds of thunder storm and flashing lightnings. Suwan, the older twin wasn't so sure about the gorilla shaking the coconut tree. She grabbed her food and hid away from him because I told her he would eat her food. We all laughs at her. The girls enjoyed playing with their crayons and animal coloring books. I order seafood paella (Spanish rice with saffron and seafood)which was so yummy that I could eat it everyday. My husband order baby back rib that was so tender and so good. The girls had cheese sandwich which they ate about half and wanted me to take it back to the hotel for snack.
I was very impressed with our waitress and her outstanding services. She had been very attentive from the beginning till the end. I told her that she was very good and that we enjoy her service a great deal. I hope my husband left her a good tip.
So, if you ever run info the Rain Forest Cafe in Atlantic City or anywhere else, you should definitely give it a try. You'll love it, especially if you have kids. I'll give it a five stars out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google