Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One (potty trained) and one more to go!

I can't tell you how happy I am to have at lease one of the twins potty trained! It took about a week for Anchalee, a younger twin to completely potty trained and stay dry every night. She was even be able to take long trips and stayed dry. Then she would used restroom when we stop at places. The older twin, though only using potty with number two and occasionally with number one. I just don't want to force her and make her hates going to bathroom forever. Toddlers are different after all even if they were twins. I potty trained both of them without diaper or underwear at first and then gradually using underwear. They enjoy putting on their princess underwear, tinker bell, and latest ones cup cakes and candies! which we just bought from last trip.

I am still struggling with the older twin trying to get her to bathroom in the morning. Most parents probably know how this goes. Hopefully, this won't last too long. I can't wait until both of my girls are potty trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google