Friday, February 11, 2011

Anouncing SBI contest winner "first day of the rest of your life"

 Well, hate to say that I didn't win the contest but I am happy for the winner.  Sure it would be nice to have a year of SBI service worth $299.  I just going to have to work on what I've got.   I am now studying Site Built It (SBI) content very seriously - step by step.  Clicking on whatever links I what to learn about the course.  They're all very helpful and interesting.  I'm so fascinated by the talent of SBIers and how they leap up to the top of the world (search engine).  Best of all they're all doing it with their love and passion.  Telling from the heart and being who you are is the key to they success. I'm still going back at forth on my day 2 and day 3 of the SBI course trying to find the right site concept for my future website.  I brainstormed and brainstorm so many times but still not quite happy with the choice.  There are so many tips and technique and advices from SBIers at the forum.  I'm getting a little bit overwhelming but.... I will take it slowly.  Like Ken said always uses the Tortoise approach...slow and steady will win the race!

Here is another great place for you to visit and read about content 2 and see why it make SBIer adore it. http://c2.sitesell.com

I will slowly update my progress on my SBI web developing.  I'm not intend to finish my site by this month.   Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google