Friday, September 2, 2011

I've Found the Best Rice Cooker Ever!

A rice cooker and a slower cooker in one? and the best part of it is that it made out of CLAY. If you'd ever tasted anything that cooked in a clay pot, you probably noticed that food tasted and smelled better. I grew up eating rice cooked in clay pots all the time and I had no idea that clay pot would make rice taste better that regular pot. I guess I just took it for granted. I've been looking for claypot for some time, butI've never found anyone that I really liked. A few month ago, I came across this website which sell claypot that can be used for rice cooker as well as slow cooker. I'm so excited and can't wait to get my clay rice cooker. In the mean time I thought I would share it here with you.

            

Click on banners to visit VitalClay, read reviews, get testimonials and get yummy recipes.
I'll be back to write an update when I get to use my claypot.

Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google