Thursday, November 3, 2011

More Yarn! Fiesta La Boheme Starbust

Fiesta La Boheme Starbust in Rhubarb with Metallic


When my friend called me yesterday and asked if I wanted to tag along with her to a yarn store.  You probably guessed right.  Of cause I wanted to go to the yarn shop.   We spend almost 2 hours in the shop searching for suitable charcoal color wool to make scarves for my friend's sisters.   We both making fun of the colors my friend's sisters choose.   My friend ended up not buying any wool because there weren't many choices on the charcoal color.  All of these beautiful yarns, Why does it have to be charcoal? We were making fun of my friend's sisters.   I, on the other hand, ended up with a beautiful skein of yarn called "Fiesta La Boheme Starbust".   It cost me $35 (actually $20 because I had $15 gift certificate). It has all sorts of fiber contents in it - Rayon, bushed kid mohair, wool nylon and metallic.  I had a plan in my head of what to knit this beauty with.   The secret will reveal in the near future.  For now I just want to share my excitement about this yarn.  I just checked Amazon.com out and they do have a shop that carries this yarn at about $30.00 but without the metallic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google