Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm tired! It's a good tired.

Anchalee and Suwan (19 months) enjoy drawing.
Everybody is in bed sleeping except me. Finally I got the girls to sleep before 11 pm. I don't know what got to them last night that made them stay up until past midnight! I was exhausted and just want to sleep. The girls were like running around playing and laughing.



It is funny that I want to say more thing and I just can't think. We had fun today playing in the kitchen with pot and pan. I found some paper hats that I bought for birthday party but never got to use them. So I put them on the girls and they really like that. They ran around and giggled.



Ha..they are growing up quick. I sometimes picture myself when I was their age. I wondered how my life was like. I don't have anyone to ask nor have picture of me. I am raising these twins the best I can. I want to give them the best without spoiling them. I want them to have as much love and support as possible and have everything that I'd never had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google