Monday, June 23, 2008

potty train again!

I decided that it is time to get serious about potty train the twins again. My first attempted was when they were about 14 months old. It was going very well. The girls were not quite know how to tell when they had to go yet. I brought couple packages of Gerber training pants from Walmart and started to use them right away. It would say we had quite a success. Suwan went poop and pee on the toilet with the child toilet seat on and later she peed in a potty chair and carried the pot over to her daddy. "Daddy, pee" she told him. We all pretty surprised that she took of her pant and did everything on her own. Anchalee went pee pee twice in the toilet with my help. Today, Suwan got on the toilet on her own in the morning and peed. She did her number two on a potty just right before lunch while I was preparing them lunch. I thought everything went pretty well in the morning. In the afternoon, everything started to go wrong again. I had a lot of wet diapers at the end of the day. I must say that potty train process is quite complex and frustrating for me. I hope and wish that this will end soon...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google