Sunday, March 13, 2011

I found my site concept for SBI website

It has been quite difficult for me to select and sort out ideas for my new website's site concept.  After a month of brainstorming and keywords analyzing, I came up with "knitting Instructions" as my site concept.  Thanks to SBI for providing me with such great tools like brainstorming, master key words analytic tool, niche choose it, and many of video and written study guides.  I'm only on my third day of action guide and I feel quite positive about the out come.  SBI keeps me on track of reality and not to get distracted with all the get rich quick scams and all the noises out side.  Keeping it real, using your passion and work hard like a tortoise are some of the SBI's modules I admire.

Now, I am putting on my architect hat, designing my tire structures for my blueprint.  I will stop by SBI forum to check out FAQ and tips to see if I miss out something before I proceed on the next step.  Pretty soon I will be working on my website name and domain register.

Watch SBI Video Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google