Thursday, March 17, 2011

People are out to Buy Potassium Iodine

I can't imagine the radiation will cross over the Pacific ocean from Japan to the US but everything is possible isn't it.  They all said that in Japan that they won't be any danger from radiation.  And now..look what happens!  I feel like the whole world is falling apart and we're heading toward the end of the world.  One thing after another.  People are getting panicky here in the West and running out to look for potassium Iodine pills just to have it handy in case of radioactive exposure.  Where can you buy Potassium Iodine? Many drugstores report shortage of Potassium iodine.  Last time I heard the price biding at e-bay was like $2500.  Last time I check at Amazon I see that they still carries Potassium Iodine pill.

Potassium Iodine supposes to help prevent Thyroid from getting cancer when a person contact with high dose of radiation.  I found this website very helpful regarding radioactive iodine and its effects on Thyroid gland. http://hawaiihealthguide.com/

I don't think I will go out and buy the pills right now, but I might do that in the future. 
Here are some Potassium Iodide available at Amazon.com

iOSAT Potassium Iodide Tablets, 130 mg (14 Tablets)
iOSAT Potassium Iodide Tablets, 130 mg (14 Tablets)
Potassium plus Iodine 180 tabs

losat Potassium Iodide | FDA approved | 14 130mg tablets

Kelp Root Tablets - Kelp Tablets, Iodine Thyroid, Iodine Tablets, Bones Health Pills, Potassium Vitamins


Just right after I finished my post I found another site that sells Potassium Iodide  Pill.
Here it is:







Potassium Iodide 60 Tabs


Potassium Iodide 120 Tabs


Potassium Iodide 240 Tabs



Distribution and Administration of Potassium Iodide in the Event of a Nuclear Incident

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google