Thursday, March 31, 2011

Knitting ebook

Knitting ebook "Become a Knitting Superstar!" with easy step-by-step knitting video instructions

Are you looking for a knitting book or knitting ebook? 
I'm working on my new website using SBI.  As I mentioned in previous post that I finally came up with "knitting instructions" as my site concept.  I am searching for good knitting ebooks to post on my future site to share with my visitors.  One of the knitting ebooks I find most interesting is an ebook written by Liat Gat, a young and hip knitter.  She presents her lessons in Video versions with step-by-step instruction from cast on, basic stitches till cast off.  Everything you need to know about knitting is there for you to learn.  You can knit along with her and pause video when you need to.

For me as a knitter I think having a video lesson in front of me is much easier than to read instructions.  I'm planning on putting video clips on my knitting website as well and I'm so excited about it.

So if you ever need a knitting ebook or know someone who wants one, you should visit Liat's website and read about her knitting ebook.  She has a video to show you how the ebook works.  There are many new knitters who bought Liat's ebooks and found it very fun and easy to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google