Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You can now submit knitting patterns to my site.

Submit knitting pattern and more.

It's been almost 3 months since launching my new knitting website http://to-knit-knitting-stitches.com.  I'm very pleased with my Alexa's ranking.  I'm now at 644,000 which is very good for a new site.   I have to thank Site Build It for giving me the right tools to make this happens!

The knitting site was build out of my curiosity of how SBI can help me turn my love of knitting into a home business.  My first goal is to create a unique and informative website for my visitors and not to make ton of money.  I'm working very hard building knitting contents and thanks to my husband who help with editing.

I'm also pleased to announce that my visitors can now contribute contents, submit knitting patterns, knitting tips and create their own knitting page right from my site.  Visitors who wish to add link to their site with the submission can also benefit from gaining traffic rank since my Alexia ranking is very good. I'd love to see a lot of submission coming.

In the future, I'd like to add a section where knitters can list their knitting products for sell without having to pay for it.  If someone wants to buy their products, they can then contact them directly.

If you knit and have something to say or just want to see how the site looks, please stop by at my knitting site.  Your comments and questions are always welcome.

Update: July 12, 2011 -  my Alexia raking is now in the 399,990,  I'm so  happy and excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google