Monday, June 27, 2011

Get Good Traffic On Site Built With SBI

Traffic Stat for the 3 month periods after launching my knitting website using Site Build It

I've never had a site with a good traffic in such a short time.  I thought I'd share this with you.








One good thing besides many good thing about SBI is that I can get my traffic stat and statistic at my finger tip.  Then it divided into different categories such as entry page, exit page, referral and so forth. 

You can see that in April my traffic wasn't great because I just started to write my first page.  Throughout the month of April, I spent my time creating pages.  By the end of April I had about 20 pages.

In May the traffic started to pick up and by the end of the month, I had over 600 visitors.

Then came June, I have over 2700 visitors.  I'm sure by the end of the month, It will reach 3000.

I'm so excited, I even posted it on the SBI facebook to share with other.

Regarding Alexa's Ranking, I am very pleased with it.
  I'm not sure what the rank was when I got started.  It was around 12,000,000 rank.

Here is my raking for http://to-knit-knitting-stitches.com at present day.

In the mean time I'm focusing on continuing to add many good materials and content rich website.  It'll be interesting to see what the future will bring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sbi has a special offer of buy 1 site and get another one for $100.  Offer ends July 4.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google