Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Scarf Knitting Pattern

Just a quick note for those who are looking for easy scarf pattern to knit this Summer.   I just finished whipping up my scarf using cotton/bamboo and kid mohair.  A few day later I was hit with Shingles and rashes appear everywhere on my left side of the chest, shoulder and a few on the left side of the neck.  Guess what?  I got to wear my new Summer scarf to cover up my rashes when I took a little trip to the doctor office.   It couldn't work out better than that.

Light Summer Scarf Knitted With Cotton/bamboo and Mohair Yarn


Thank goodness I started antiviral treatment early.  My Shingles are now started to crushed over after a week of contacting Shingles.   I was lucky that I didn't have a lot of pain or severe burning like many people complaints.  By next week, my rashes should be all pretty much clear up.   I then can enjoy watching my twins graduate from Kindergarten without having to worry about my appearance any more.
Easy Scarf For Summer Knitting Pattern

Any way thanks for stopping by.  Go take a look at the scarf and see what you think.  I like it because it's light and loose.  Just another fast and easy knit idea for your Summer Project.

Here is the pattern link; http://www.to-knit-knitting-stitches.com/summer-scarf.html

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google