Monday, August 27, 2012

My first Etsy's item goes on sale today!

Cute Girl Top Knitting Pattern - going on sale now for $3.50.

I'm very excited to announce my opening of Suwanlee's Children Knitting Pattern & More at Etsy.com.  My first item is going one sale now.

If you have a little girl, you have to like this top.  My daughter and I designed this adorable sparkling pink top together.  It's a hip length tunic top for girls and it comes in 3 different sizes.  You can read more about this top at;  http://www.to-knit-knitting-stitches.com/girl-tunic-top-knitting-pattern.html

You can either purchase this girl top pattern at my website through Ravelry store or at my Etsy shop.
Thanks,
Ratcha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google