Monday, October 1, 2012

Glam Girl Ruffle Skirt Knitting Pattern

Knitted girl ruffle skirt using combination of worsted weight yarn and sashay yarn by ratcha


I just finished up my daughter's ruffle skirt and the pattern is now available in Craftsy Shop and Ravelry Store.  This is my second pattern I have made for sale.  I enjoy designing different knitted item, especially girly stuffs since I have twin girls of my own.  I also have accumulated many free patterns of my own in the past two years after creating a knitting website.  You can check them out at; http://to-knit-knitting-stitches.com/easy-knitting-pattern.html
This ruffle skirt is knitted in rounds using circular needle.  The ruffle itself is actually a ribbon yarn called "Sashay" by Red Heart.  The skirt can be customized to fit any ages and sizes.

Visit the my website or store for more details.  The PDF download pattern is $3.50 USD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google