Friday, November 30, 2012

Woman Raglan Sweater - Free knitting pattern for begginer

It's getting cold and I don't really like cold much since my fingers and toes seem to get cold so easy.  Lupus and Raynaud's phenomenon contribute to this.  That's is why I'm so happy to have my new wool sweater to keep my toasty warm.  The sweater is pretty simple - just knit mostly.  I added 2x2 ribbing along the bottom edge, sleeves and neck. 

Knitted raglan sweater for women (or men perhaps)


It's nice to have Knitting Software Sweater Wizard to help creating my own size and shape. It saved me lot of time designing this baby.

If you'd like to have this pattern (it's free by the way), you can stop by at my website at; http://www.to-knit-knitting-stitches.com/raglan-sweater.html

Hope to see you there!
Ratcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google