Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Flower Photo Book - A Mother's Day Gift For My Friends

Flower Photo Book - Make A great mother's day gift

I usually take my dog for a walk in the morning during the week days when my twins are off to school.  Quite often my friend Sandy, would come along with me.  I've been practicing closeup photo shoots with my new iphone 4s during these walks.  Sandy would help me hold my dog's leach so that I could easily took the pictures.   Many of these photos turned out great!, I would say.   Both of us really enjoy looking at all the flowers, trees, birds and many things along the bike path and around our neighborhood.

Mother's day is around the bend and I thing I've found the best gift for Sandy.  Even though Sandy has never have a child, but she is a nurse and a good friend and she deserves to have a mother's day gift.
I created a photo book of flowers that we were looking and taking the photos of them.

Here is the album of the flowers I took;  Hope you enjoy them!



Shutterfly baby photo books are the perfect way to preserve your baby's precious moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google