Friday, November 30, 2012

A Perfect Pink Skirt For Toddler - Sorry you have to knit it though

sparkling pink skirt for toddler - knitting pattern


I'm giving out a cute free skirt pattern for toddler again.  As much as I like to sell it, I just can't.  Something about this skirt wants me to share this with every mom who knits.  So she can make it for her little girl.

knitted pink skirt with diamond lace panel

I actually made this sparkling pink skirt for our friend's two years-old daughter.  She is so adorable when I first met her in this pass Summer.  I'd been thinking about knitting her a skirt ever since.  Well, it finally came to the finished couple of weeks ago just before Thanksgiving.   I love the diamond lace pattern I chose.  This won't be too hard to knit but need a little concentration.  I'm sure moms know how to do it.  The skirt went off to the girl and now I just wait to see a picture of her in it.

Go download this pattern at; http://www.to-knit-knitting-stitches.com/sparkling-pink-skirt.html

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google